Starting Jan 2024 Join ambitious organisations like Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, XPO Logistics, Diageo, Tesco, Stobart, Gregory and others, to unpack key challenges of HGV decarbonisation and build high-impact, innovative solutions to drive net zero.
The launch of the HGVzero action group in 2022, and subsequent programme in 2023, saw some of Europe’s largest shippers and hauliers collaborating and accelerating the decarbonisation of their collective fleets across the continent. Due to its success and demand, we have continued this programme and kickstarted #HGVzero24.
To find out more about joining HGVzero24 action group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“As a founding member of HGVzero, we are excited to welcome new organisations to the group that will enable us to further accelerate our collective ambition to decarbonise fleet logistics. We look forward to exploring some of the detailed challenges facing us as a sector, such as transition fuels and long-term asset projects.”
Ian Anderton, Projects & Supply Chain Senior Manager
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
“Being part of this collaborative action group and working with other leading haulage and global shippers to accelerate decarbonisation of HGV transport has already provided immense value to us as an organisation. We are delighted to continue our partnership as a founding member of HGVzero to address critical challenges related to the transition, improve future HGV strategy and take collective action.”
Dr Nicholas Head, Head of Sustainability, UK and Ireland
“We are thrilled to join this challenge-focused action group to not only share our experiences and expertise on our net zero transition to date, but similarly learn from others addressing the same challenges as we are, with the aim of finding solutions that enable us, and the industry, to make practical progress in our collective decarbonisation journey.”
Leo Pickford, Head of Business Change
Why join HGVzero24?
Over the course of 12 months, we will open up opportunities to unpack shared critical challenges, knowledge share and create solutions. Outcomes include:
- Collaborate with sector peers and foremost global experts in logistics
- Learn from our HGVzero intelligence hub, consisting: innovation insights, specialist sector reports, live horizon scanning tools covering regulation, legislation and funding
- Explore opportunities to co-build mutually beneficial infrastructure projects and solutions
HGVzero24 focus areas include:
- Mapping the transition: vehicle technology, market ready innovations, alternative fuel options, maintenance and battery considerations, challenges of multimodal
- Logistics and operational efficiency: supplier engagement, data utilisation, driver facilities, shared loads, carbon efficiency
- Infrastructure deployment: charging, fuelling, real estate, stakeholder engagement, e.g. energy companies, DNOs etc, collaborative opportunities
- Building the business case: financing the transition, total cost of ownership, commercial model innovation, opportunities with OEM / hardware / software suppliers
“Decarbonisation of HGVs is a critical business challenge. Innovation and collaboration are at the heart of what we do, and by bringing the best teams in the world together to take action, we will reduce risks and costs and develop solutions for a climate positive future,” commented Matt Pumfrey, CEO, Innovation Gateway.
Follow us on Linkedin to hear about our latest action group updates. If you would like to learn what more we can do for you to accelerate your HGV journey to net zero, please contact us at email@example.com.