Join ambitious organisations like Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Tesco, XPO Logistics, Eddie Stobart, and others, to unpack key challenges of HGV decarbonisation and build high-impact, innovative solutions to drive net zero.
The launch of HGVzero action group in 2022 saw some of Europe’s largest shippers and hauliers collaborating and accelerating the decarbonisation of their collective fleets across the continent. Due to its success and demand, we are continuing this programme and kickstarting #HGVzero23 in Spring 2023.
Our HGVzero members say:
Ellen Young, Director Procurement & GB Lead, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: “Being a part of this collaborative action group will enable us to knowledge share and invest our resources wisely to maximise success in both short- and long-term HGV projects.”
Dr Nicholas Head, Head of Sustainability, UK & Ireland, XPO Logistics Europe: “HGV decarbonisation is a systemic critical challenge that we must address innovatively and as an industry.”
To find out more about joining HGVzero23 action group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why join HGVzero23?
Through a structured framework, the HGVzero partnership will meet regularly to address joint opportunities, unpack shared critical challenges, and create solutions. Outcomes include:
- Collaboration with sector peers and foremost global experts in logistics
- Access to the exclusive HGVzero iHub with shared tools and resources developed in partnership with members and experts, including specialist sector reports, industry news, case studies and live horizon scanning tools covering regulation, legislation and funding
- Opportunity to co-build mutually beneficial infrastructure projects
The new HGVzero23 programme will include a review of key areas that have been identified by our members as priority challenges. Focus areas include (but not limited to):
- Vehicle technology transition (market ready innovations, alternative fuel options, maintenance and battery considerations, challenges of multimodal)
- Infrastructure deployment (charging / H2 infrastructure advancement, stakeholder engagement, e.g. real estate, energy companies, DNOs etc.)
- Building the business case (total cost of ownership, commercial model innovation, opportunities with OEM / hardware / software suppliers)
“Decarbonisation of HGVs is a critical business challenge. Innovation and collaboration are at the heart of what we do, and by bringing the best teams in the world together to take action, we will reduce risks and costs and develop solutions for a climate positive future,” commented Matt Pumfrey, CEO, Innovation Gateway.
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter to hear about our latest action group updates. If you would like to learn what more we can do for you to accelerate your HGV journey to net zero, please contact us at email@example.com.
“The dirtiest thing we do in the UK is move people and goods so addressing logistics is a critical part of meeting our net zero and clean air goals.
It is fantastic to see market leaders collaborating to decarbonise their fleets and going further and faster together in the decarbonisation of HGVs in the UK. Collectively bringing energy, transport and digital sectors to collaborate for success.”
Graeme Cooper, Head Future Markets, National Grid