The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of organisations working in partnership to reduce the costs and environmental impacts of their buildings; through innovations in
energy, waste, water, productivity and wellbeing.
The partners benefit from a unique combination of innovation, data and best practice; enabling them to achieve challenging cost reduction and environmental targets for their buildings.
Innovation Gateway alliance partners
- Reduce their cost of sourcing and selecting world class innovation
- Invest with confidence – by accessing best practice and expertise from peers
- De-risk the adoption of innovative solutions – by using pilot data shared between partners
- Attract the best innovation through the collective power of the partners’ brands
- Gain positive profile and brand recognition for leading innovation with measurable impact
Words From Our Partners
“What’s exciting about the Innovation Gateway is the way it’s reaching out to many different companies and they’re providing responses to challenges, and those responses are filtered down so we’re only seeing the more viable solutions, the ones that are worth progressing further. That’s what saves our time”
“Our aim and aspiration through the Innovation Gateway is to unlock new innovations that contributes towards a more resource and cost effective future enabling RBS to achieve our 2020 sustainability goals.”
‘’As a pioneering local authority, we believe reducing our environmental impact is key to improving the lives of our residents. We look forward to working with the other partners and sharing our challenges and experience. Innovation Gateway is comprised of top-tier organisations pushing the boundaries of innovation, delivering solutions which can be effectively implemented – all of which are core to our energy objectives.”
Awards and nominations
How It Works
If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with: