The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of organisations working in partnership to reduce the costs and environmental impacts of their buildings; through innovations in
energy, waste, water, productivity and wellbeing.
The partners benefit from a unique combination of innovation, data and best practice; enabling them to achieve challenging cost reduction and environmental targets for their buildings.
Innovation Gateway alliance partners
- Reduce their cost of sourcing and selecting world class innovation
- Invest with confidence – by accessing best practice and expertise from peers
- De-risk the adoption of innovative solutions – by using pilot data shared between partners
- Attract the best innovation through the collective power of the partners’ brands
- Gain positive profile and brand recognition for leading innovation with measurable impact
Words From Our Partners
“What’s exciting about the Innovation Gateway is the way it’s reaching out to many different companies and they’re providing responses to challenges, and those responses are filtered down so we’re only seeing the more viable solutions, the ones that are worth progressing further. That’s what saves our time”
“The Innovation Gateway is attractive to us for its obvious ability to source different types of innovators, but also as a filter…and a funnel to bring innovation into our business in a more structured way”
“Our aim and aspiration through the Innovation Gateway is to unlock new innovations that contributes towards a more resource and cost effective future enabling RBS to achieve our 2020 sustainability goals.”
How It Works
If you’d like to join the existing partners, and improve the performance of your buildings using high-impact innovation, please get in touch with:
+44 (0)1865 597640
+44 (0)7900 413243
The Innovation Gateway is funded by its partners’ shared investment, and managed by 2degrees, the world’s leading collaboration platform provider for sustainable business.